Teletare is made up of a team of commercial real estate experts that are ready to help you find the next property for your business. We also work with investors who are looking for new commercial properties to add to their portfolio.
With decades of combined experience selling real estate in King County, we can provide you with the advice, services, and resources you need to find a commercial office space that meets your needs.
Our site regularly lists over 200 office properties for sale in a wide range of Seattle neighborhoods, including Capitol Hill, Central District, Mt. Baker, West Seattle, Beacon Hill and more. With our advanced search features, you can quickly and easily find office buildings for sale that meet your requirements.
How to Evaluate Office Properties for Sale
Every office space is unique and some will be more suited to your needs than others. When you’re looking to buy office space it’s a good idea to create a list of your wants and needs. This will allow you to quickly identify spaces that will work for you and rule out others that don’t meet your requirements.
Things to consider for businesses:
- Location: Is it easily accessible for your team and clients?
- Infrastructure: Does it meet your internet, phone, and electrical needs?
- Maintenance: Is the building maintenance up to your standards?
- Look: Does the space provide a look and aesthetic that presents the right image for your business?
- Amenities: Does the space provide additional amenities that could be beneficial?
Things to consider for investors:
- Quality of Tenants: Are the current tenants quality businesses that always pay their rent on time? Are most of them new tenants, or have they leased space for a long time?
- State of Tenants’ Businesses: Are the tenants’ businesses expanding or contracting? Will any of them need more or less space in the future?
- Market Rents: Are market rents going up, down, or staying flat? Do you think you’ll be able to increase rents in the near future?
- Desirability: How difficult will it be to attract new tenants if a vacancy comes up?
Types of Commercial Office Buildings for Sale
Teletare can help you find a wide range of commercial office buildings for sale in Washington state.
Here are some of the options that are available to you:
- Commercial office buildings
- High-rise office buildings
When it comes to office buildings, there are three classes:
- Class A: These are the highest quality buildings in the most desirable locations. They generally have a wide range of amenities and feature newer technology and fixtures.
- Class B: These are quality structures that may not be as new as Class A buildings but still have a number of features businesses are looking for. They are located in areas that are somewhat desirable but not quite as prestigious.
- Class C: These buildings are usually older and located in less desirable areas. However, in most cases improvements and renovations can turn a Class C building into a Class B building.
Make sure to assess the needs of your business and choose a space that meets your current requirements while also leaving room for future growth. Our team of experts can also provide you with advice and recommend the ideal space for your business.
Choosing a Location
When you’re looking at office space for sale, one of the most important decisions you’ll need to make is where you’d like your space to be located. A great location can make a huge difference when it comes to the profitability of your business, so make sure to take the time to get it right.
When choosing a location, you should consider the following:
- Convenience: Try to find a location that’s convenient for both your staff and your customers.
- Cost: Some areas are more expensive than others, so make sure to choose an area that works with your budget.
- Competition: Assess how much competition is nearby and avoid areas that have too many competing businesses.
- Image: Every neighborhood has it’s own look and feel. Make sure the area you choose presents the right image for your business.
- Tips for Investors: If you’re purchasing the property in order to rent it out, consider the above factors and how they might impact potential tenants. The more desirable your location is the easier it will be to find renters.
Find Your Ideal Office Property for Sale
Are you ready to start looking for office buildings for sale in Washington state? Our team can help you find your dream property.